Friday, January 17th, sees the beginning of Baltimore County’s Restaurant Week! State Fare is participating in the event, which fortunately runs longer than a week, through February 1st. The biannual event features excellent deals at beloved Baltimore County restaurants. At State Fare, you can get a delicious, flavorful three-course meal for just 30 dollars! Read on to learn what State Fare’s special entails, and when you can try it for yourself during Baltimore County Restaurant Week.
Course One: The Appetizers
Each of our special restaurant week courses will have three options for our guests to choose from, with each offering unique flavor combinations for any flavor preference:
- For the adventurous eater: Sweety and Spicy Squid with a Daikon and Napa Cabbage Slaw
- For the hearty eater: Pork Belly with Poached Egg, Sautée of Radish and Fennel, Balsamic Reduction and Herb Vinaigrette
- For the classic eater: Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan, Pecans, and Lardons
Course Two: The Entrée
Our three entrée options are sure to fill you up with hearty meats and flavorful veggies to keep you satisfied and warm during the cold midwinter restaurant week.
- Short Rib with Baby Vegetables and Potato Croquettes
- Herb Roasted Half Chicken with Shiitake Risotto and Sautéed Asparagus
- Mahi over Brown Butter Gnocchi with Creamed Leeks
Course Three: The Dessert
If you’ve got room left for more delicious food after your first two courses, prepare to select one of three delectable desserts. Restaurant Week is all about introducing new fans to the food available in their local restaurants, and our dessert menu features two standouts from our regular dessert menu. The Old Fashioned Brownie and the Peanut Butter Apple Trifle stand alongside a classic on our special menu:
- Peanut Butter Apple Trifle with Moonshine Caramelized Apples, Peanut Butter Whip, and a Peanut Crumble
- Old Fashioned Bourbon Infused Brownie topped with Luxardo Cherry Frosting, Bourbon Bacon Almond Brittle, and Whiskey Caramel Sauce
- Traditional Cannoli with Chocolate Chip Filling, Powdered Sugar, and Chocolate Sauce
As always, you can find State Fare on Frederick Road in the heart of Catonsville. We’re open from 8 am to 2 am, and have an extensive bar menu that can accompany your three-course feast!
COME AND SEE US AT STATE FARE!
State Fare is conveniently located at 748 Frederick Road in Catonsville, Maryland. Our extensive menu has a variety of unique options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. We even have many vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options! Our fully-stocked bar holds a huge collection of bourbons and whiskeys, as well as several different wines. On tap, we have several different local craft beers to show off the best beer that Maryland has to offer. We’re open every day from 8 am until 2 am, so make your reservation or just stop in and see us today!