Memorial Day is seen as the unofficial start of summer, and people often spend that day enjoying the seasonable temperatures and some delicious food. But why wait until Monday to enjoy a special summer food feast? State Fare on Frederick Road on Catonsville has delicious dinner, brunch, and grocery specials available starting today and going through the holiday. Read on to discover what fantastic feasts await you this Memorial Day weekend!
Friday Dinner Specials
Memorial Day weekend begins today, May 22nd. We’re offering three delicious dinner specials for our guests, including:
- The Family Meal: includes four jumbo lump crab cakes, or two crab cakes and two grilled flatiron steaks. Served with garlic mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, and tartar and cocktail sauces for $46. For an extra $7, you can add a double chocolate cake!
- A Carnitas Burrito on a toasted tortilla with cheddar cheese, sautéed onions and peppers, rice, and pico de gallo for $14
- The À La Carte Dinner Special: 60-day dry-aged New York Strip served with gnocchi in a local onion rhubarb sauce and sautéed broccolini for $32.
Any of these delicious, hearty meals are an excellent way to start the weekend. We are also offering complimentary children’s menu items that include mac & cheese, peanut butter & jelly, chicken tenders, cheeseburgers, and grilled cheese.
Raw Grilling Options
If you would like to crack open your grill this Memorial Day weekend and fix some family recipes, we offer raw grilling options for pick-up at our restaurant. Our options this weekend include:
- Chicken breast for $6/pound
- Chicken Thigh for $4.40/pound
- 16-ounce veal porterhouse for $18 each
- Bone-in 22-ounce dry-aged ribeyes for $38 each
- 8-ounce choice flat iron steaks for $13 each
- A half-gallon of Old Bay Hot Sauce for $20
With these choice protein meats and delicious Old Bay hot sauce, your weekend barbeque cannot go wrong.
What to Look for This Weekend
We recommend anyone looking to stay up-to-date with State Fare’s specials to check out our Facebook page. There, we post specials every day of the week. This weekend we will be posting more information on:
- Memorial Day weekend ribs
- BBQ chicken
- Crab leg dinner
We will also be posting information on our brunch specials, including our brunch boxes, which contain everything you need to make a delicious brunch for your family.
Finally, we are also offering regular items from our carryout menu. When you’re ready to place an order, call us at 410-788-3273!
COME AND SEE US AT STATE FARE!
State Fare is conveniently located at 748 Frederick Road in Catonsville, Maryland. Our extensive menu has a variety of unique options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. We even have many vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options! Our fully-stocked bar holds a huge collection of bourbons and whiskeys, as well as several different wines. On tap, we have several different local craft beers to show off the best beer that Maryland has to offer. We’re open every day from 8 am until 2 am, so make your reservation or just stop in and see us today!