Today is the last day you can reserve a spot at State Fare’s pop-up event with the dearly-missed Baltimore County restaurant Portalli’s. The Italian dinner menu is out of this world and will be replacing State Fare’s menu for the 13th and 14th of February. Call now to reserve your Valentine’s Day dinner at Portalli’s, located for two days only at 748 Frederick Road in Catonsville.
The Return of Ellicott City’s Portalli’s
Portalli’s has been sorely missed since the Ellicott City flood of 2018. This weekend, at the restaurant’s first-ever pop-up event, Chef Keith Holsey will be recreating Italian favorites from the Portalli’s menu. The menu will offer some of the very best appetizers, salads, seafood dishes, and classic Italian meals that any food lover will enjoy.
The Dinner Menu
The extensive dinner menu can be found here. Some of the best options include:
- Bruschetta and jumbo lump crab cakes (this is Maryland!) for appetizers
- The Portalli salad with poached pears, goat cheese, toasted walnuts, baby greens, celery, and lemon dijon vinaigrette
- Surf and Turf rigatoni, for the lover of both jumbo shrimp and filet mignon
- Classics like spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna, and spaghetti bolognese
- The Vegetarian Inganno, with squash noodles, roasted tomatoes, spinach, shallots, mushrooms, and parmesan cheese
- Grilled salmon and grilled wild rockfish
- Classic meat dishes like Braised Lamb Shank and Veal Porterhouse
Additionally, many of the menu items can be made gluten-free.
Reserve Now for Valentine’s Weekend
Sharing a classic Italian meal in the heart of Catonsville is an excellent way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a loved one. Whether sharing a plate of spaghetti and meatballs, or a dish of grilled salmon, Portalli’s fine Italian dining will help set the mood. If you can’t make it tonight, come back to State Fare later this weekend to celebrate the long weekend with our extensive and unique dinner and bar menu.
COME AND SEE US AT STATE FARE!
State Fare is conveniently located at 748 Frederick Road in Catonsville, Maryland. Our extensive menu has a variety of unique options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. We even have many vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options! Our fully-stocked bar holds a huge collection of bourbons and whiskeys, as well as several different wines. On tap, we have several different local craft beers to show off the best beer that Maryland has to offer. We’re open every day from 8 am until 2 am, so make your reservation or just stop in and see us today!
Follow our blog and Facebook to keep up with all of the latest news!